- FILTER FOAM Screens out aquarium dirt and debris
- BIOLOGICAL FILTRATION Provides a large surface are for trapping particulate debris
- COMPATIBILITY Fits Marineland C-360 Canister FiltersFOR BEST RESULTS Rinse pad monthly replace every 6 months
- MARINELAND FILTRATION PRODUCTS Count on Marineland brand for the most reliable technically advanced aquariums and accessories on the market
- Age range description: All Life Stages
- Screen Out Dirt and Debris
- Fits PC 360
- aquarium filter accessories
Details: From industry firsts to industry standards, Marineland products are designed with both performance and style in mind. We push precision and power beyond the expected and listen to our loyal customers to make our products even better. We do this because at the heart of our innovative spirit is a desire to help hobbyists everywhere do more, create more and, most of all, enjoy more. So whatever your customers are passionate about — freshwater or saltwater, big or small, beauty or science — help them make their aquarium their own. Make it Marineland. Marineland Filter Foam for Canister Filters provides a large surface area for trapping particulate debris and enhances biological filtration. The filter foam can be rinsed and reused once every three weeks for a total of nine weeks. Remember to change your filter cartridge once a month or when you see a reduction in water flow, as well as change 25% of the water monthly.
Showing - Of Reviews
Add a title to introduce your product's features
Provide details in each of the collapsible rows to give your customers the information they need to pick the best product.
Change the title and icon of each row to suit your brand.
Feature a compelling customer review about your product or brand.
- CUSTOMER NAME HERE -
Use a combination of images and text to share information about this product, and your brand.
Consider adding information about your shipping and return policies.
Consider highlighting your environmental commitments.
Consider describing a money-back guarantee or highlighting your customer service.
Introduce other complementary products.
DESCRIBE HOW TO PAIR PRODUCTS TOGETHER