COVID-19 RETURN POLICY UPDATE:
In order to accommodate during this difficult time and while store locations are closed, we have temporarily extended our return policy. Purchases made in February and March 2022, can be returned through June 1, 2022.
We will accept unwashed, unworn or defective merchandise, with the original sales receipt/packing slip and price tags attached, within 45 days. Returns will not be accepted without the original sales/gift receipt or packing slip, or if otherwise noted on the tag, online, or packing slip. All returns are subject to verification of original sale, and we reserve the right to limit returns.
Please note: We offer a one-time adjustment on full-price purchases only, within 7 days of the date shown on the original sales receipt/packing slip and in the country of original purchase. Merchandise may only be returned in the country in which it was originally purchased. We are unable to research online orders at stores. In-store purchases cannot be returned by mail. We cannot refund original or return shipping charges. Online exclusive items are only eligible for returns at retail or outlet stores.
*Merchandise credit is not redeemable for cash (unlesss required by law) and cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or used without customer permission. Terms and conditions apply and can be found on the back of merchandise credit.
Returning/Exchanging Online Purchases In Stores
To return/exchange your online order at any of our retail or outlet stores, please bring:
- Your packing slip
- The item(s) you’re returning/exchanging
- The credit card that matches the ‘ordered by’ information on the front of your packing slip
Note: Online Exclusive items are eligible for returns in stores, however, they cannot be exchanged in stores. We are currently unable to research online orders at stores. Please be sure to bring the above information.
Returning/Exchanging Online Purchases By Mail
To return your online order by mail:
- Detach the bottom portion of your packing slip labeled “Return Form.” Please indicate the quantity for each item being returned on the front, and circle a Return Reason code.
- If you are returning a gift and prefer that we send you a merchandise credit* (rather than issue a refund to the original purchaser’s credit card), please check the box at the bottom of the packing slip.
- Fill in your contact information in the space provided on your packing slip so that, if necessary, we can contact you about your return.
- Place the items you’re returning along with the completed Return Form in a box and seal it securely. Detach the pre-addressed return label from the packing slip and place it on the box or use your own mailing label.
- Mail your package via the carrier of your choice to:
For US customers:
Salnaf LLC (USA)
424 S Ramona St
Anaheim, California 92804-2433
Note: All costs associated with your return are your responsibility. We suggest you obtain a tracking number and insurance as we are not responsible for lost packages. We cannot refund original or return shipping charges.
Additional return by mail requirements:
- Must be an item from Salnaf
- Must not have any signs of wear or damage If a return does not meet our requirements, we reserve the right to refuse and discard the items without providing a refund.
Returning/Exchanging Online Purchased Gift(s) By Mail
Unfortunately, exchanges cannot be processed through the mail. If you are not near a store and would like an exchange, you can return the original item by mail for a refund, and then place a new order for the item you need.